Tuesday, November 24, 2009

conversations

I had been scribbling out a lot last week. But the system at my home refused to boot. I took it to the service centre. They say, it will take two weeks to get the RAM replaced. Huh !! I still scrible out. Got into a cafe just to realize that i forgot my diary at home.So decided to write on the sms chat i'd yesterday.

recipient : madsie
me : Did you check Jisha's cd. Do gimme a buzz if its a cinema inside.
me : Des days, i'm writing a lot. But feels like i've to improve my style of writing.
(There was no reply. She later called)

recipient : Gilda
me : Heylooz, wassup? Missing ur ad talks. Spent a whole nyt at tripunithura temple, Panchari melam, kadhakali n all.
Gilda : Cool !! me with maddy having hot chocolate from cafe @cochin.
me : Yeah !! I heard.
me : Loving the word interesting.
Gilda : Interesting !!

No comments:

Post a Comment